Residential Application Criteria
Thank you for your interest in applying to rent a Green Light Property Management property! As we provide high a quality experience to all our Residents; we are seeking long term, high quality residents.
Please read the below information and instructions fully.
Applications are processed on a point system and scored based upon factors including, but not limited to: rental history, income, employment, criminal and eviction history, and credit score. If your application does not meet our minimum qualifications, an additional security deposit may be required.
- Your gross income should be at least 3 times the monthly rent. We do combine all adult's income. If the income is less than 2 times, it will result in this application being automatically denied.
- At least one applicant must have a credit score of 500 or above.
- If you are a registered sex offender; this is an automatic denial.
- Felony convictions may result in the application being denied.
- If you have had 2 or more evictions at any point in time; this is an automatic denial.
- If you have an open collection from a landlord or property management company, this is an automatic denial.
- We do not allow more than 3 unrelated adults in a rental home.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required from all applicants.
- If ANY information is found to be false, the application will be automatically denied.
- Deposits will vary depending on scoring outcome.
Please confirm the pet policy for this property. If pets are allowed for this property, please note that we do have breed and age restrictions on dogs that we must follow as a company policy. You can view our company pet policy here www.GreenLightPropertyManagement.com/pet-policy. All of our properties differ in pet policies regarding what kind of pet, weight, number of pets allowed, and additional pet fees do apply per pet.
NO tobacco smoking is allowed inside of ANY of our rental homes.
Each occupant, age 18 and above, must complete an individual application and pay a NONREFUNDABLE application fee of $35 per adult. Application fees must be received BEFORE the application can be processed.
- An incomplete application will delay the process and may result in another applicant being approved while we wait for your information.
- Once we receive your completed application we will have it fully processed and notify you of the results within 48 business hours of receipt.
- If approved, you will have until 9 am the following business day to sign the lease AND pay the security deposit. We will place the property on a temporary hold until that designated time, however, until we receive the signed lease AND the security deposit we will not take the property off the market.
- In the case where we receive more than one application on a property, we will process ALL applications and approve the highest scored applicant. If your application is approved with less points, we do hold applications open for 60 days. You may apply your pre-approved application towards any of our other properties within those 60 days WITHOUT having to pay an application fee again.